The Specialists for Hardwood Floor Refinishing in Evansville Indiana
- Free Consultations – On-Site Estimate
- New Hardwood Floor Installation
- Engineered Flooring
- Sanding – Stripping – Polishing Hardwood
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing & Recoating
- Screen Buffing & Coating
- Custom Staining – Screening
- New Wood Floor Installation
- Pre-Finished Engineered
- Unfinished Flooring
- Sub-Floor Preparation
- Carpet Removal & Disposal
- Floor Staining
- Flooring Repair
- Floor Stripping
- Damaged Boards Replacement
- Base Shoe Installation
- Stair Installation
- Stair Refinishing
- Waterproofing & Restoration
- Floor Maintenance
- Dance Floors
- Gym Floors
Design Consultation Evansville Indiana
In Evansville, Indiana, installing new hardwood floors requires careful consideration and planning to avoid any issues or dissatisfaction with the final product. At our company, we offer a free design consultation service to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our services. Our knowledgeable team has helped thousands of local customers upgrade their homes with beautiful hardwood floors, and we provide personalized service to cater to each customer’s unique home and style tastes.
During our design consultation, we provide complete assistance from beginning to end, answering any questions, and ensuring that everything fits the customer’s style and budget. We also provide a custom design that incorporates the customer’s ideas and preferences. Customers can expect superior service when it comes to hardwood installation, as we utilize quality materials that will last for decades with proper maintenance. We offer a variety of hardwood flooring options, including unfinished, prefinished, solid, engineered, and laminate flooring.
What to Expect From a Design Consultation
- Complete Assistance – We provide assistance from beginning to end. The process can be complicated and frustrating, but we’re here to answer any questions and make sure you’re comfortable with the chosen design, ensuring everything fits your style and budget.
- Personalized Service – We also provide personalized service because we know that not everyone’s home or style tastes are the same. We’ll ensure your ideas are heard, utilized and incorporated into beautiful hardwood floors.
- Custom Design – We know you want flooring that’s unique to you, and we’ll provide a custom design that utilizes everything we talk about in our consultation.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE, IN-HOME ESTIMATE!
Hardwood Installation Evansville Indiana
New hardwood flooring can add instant beauty and value to any room in your home. From just the kitchen to every room in your home, expect superior service from our team through the process of installation. We utilize quality materials that will last for decades when maintained properly. Additionally, we ensure all manufacturer guidelines are met by conducting moisture and humidity testing before installation. By working with us, you’ll ensure that the new wood floors we install will be of the highest quality. We provide the following options:
- Unfinished Flooring
- Prefinished Flooring
- Solid Flooring
- Engineered Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
Hardwood Floor Refinishing & Sanding Evansville Indiana
If customers need their hardwood floors refinished or sanded, our team can handle that too. We use a variety of sanders, polishers, and other equipment to ensure a flawless hardwood floor refinishing with minimal mess inside the customer’s home. We offer a variety of finishes, including oil-based polyurethanes, low-VOC, high-durability waterborne finishes, zero-VOC finishes, matte finishes, stain finishes, semi-gloss finishes, and gloss finishes.
- Oil-Based Polyurethanes
- Low-VOC, High-Durability Waterborne Finishes
- Zero-VOC Finishes
- Matte Finishes
- Stain Finishes
- Semi-Gloss Finishes
- Gloss Finishes
Hardwood Staining Evansville Indiana
For customers who want to change the color or style of their hardwood floors, we provide a variety of staining options, including creative artistry, custom color options, a variety of finishes, high-end brands, and green products. Finally, our team can also handle repairs and restoration work for the most common causes of flooring damage, including cupping, warping, and mold growth. Customers can call our staff for a free consultation and cost estimate.
- Creative Artistry
- Custom Color Options
- Variety of Finishes
- High-End Brands
- Green Products
- GURANTEED Service
Hardwood Repairs & Restoration Evansville Indiana
We provide repairs and restoration work for the most common causes of flooring damage. Read below about the different types of flooring damage, and call our staff for a free consultation for your flooring damage and free cost estimate!
- Cupping: This occurs when the sides of the flooring curve upward and are higher than the center of the boards, creating a concave shape. This problem can usually be reversed.
- Warping: Warping is similar to cupping but is far more server. This usually involves the floor boards popping off of the subfloor. This can affect all types of wood and is usually a product of humidity fluctuation or water vapor in the air. This can be prevented if caught early.
- Mold: When hardwood floors are damaged by water, mold spores may grow due to wet, damp areas just underneath the floor boards. The mold may spread and grow, causing a health hazard, if it’s not dealt with right away.