The Specialists for Hardwood Floor Refinishing in Evansville Indiana
- Free Consultations – On-Site Estimate
- New Hardwood Floor Installation
- Engineered Flooring
- Sanding – Stripping – Polishing Hardwood
- Recoating & Refinishing Hardwood
- Screen Buffing & Coating
- Custom Staining – Screening
- New Wood Floor Installation
- Pre-Finished Engineered
- Unfinished Flooring
- Sub-Floor Preparation
- Carpet Removal & Disposal
- Floor Staining
- Flooring Repair
- Floor Stripping
- Damaged Boards Replacement
- Base Shoe Installation
- Stair Installation
- Stair Refinishing
- Waterproofing & Restoration
- Floor Maintenance
- Dance Floors
- Gym Floors
Design Consultation Evansville Indiana
When it comes to installing new hardwood floors, there’s quite a bit to think about. Additionally, unless you’ve done it before, there are sure to be small things that you’re missing when planning a refinishing, restoration or installation of hardwood flooring. Unfortunately, these things account for homeowners that aren’t satisfied with the way the finished product turns out. With that in mind, we urge customers to utilize our free design service to ensure their complete satisfaction with our services.
Our team has helped thousands of local customers upgrade their homes with beautiful hardwood floors, and we provide the knowledge needed to help you make the best decision. Check out what you can expect from our design consultation and contact us to schedule yours today!
What to expect from a design consultation
- Complete Assistance – We provide assistance from beginning to end. The process can be complicated and frustrating, but we’re here to answer any questions and make sure you’re comfortable with the chosen design, ensuring everything fits your style and budget.
- Personalized Service – We also provide personalized service because we know that not everyone’s home or style tastes are the same. We’ll ensure your ideas are heard, utilized and incorporated into beautiful hardwood floors.
- Custom Design – We know you want flooring that’s unique to you, and we’ll provide a custom design that utilizes everything we talk about in our consultation.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE, IN-HOME ESTIMATE!
Hardwood Installation Evansville Indiana
New hardwood flooring can add instant beauty and value to any room in your home. From just the kitchen to every room in your home, expect superior service from our team through the process of installation. We utilize quality materials that will last for decades when maintained properly. Additionally, we ensure all manufacturer guidelines are met by conducting moisture and humidity testing before installation. By working with us, you’ll ensure that the new wood floors we install will be of the highest quality. We provide the following options:
- Unfinished Flooring
- Prefinished Flooring
- Solid Flooring
- Engineered Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
Hardwood Sanding & Refinishing Evansville Indiana
Over the time that you have wood floors, you’ll notice scuffs, scrapes and other types of damage. However, the best part about your new wood floors is that they can be refinished as many times as you need them to be. We utilize a variety of types of sanders, polishers and other equipment to ensure a flawless finish and minimal mess inside your home. Additionally, our team works diligently to ensure your project is completed quickly with a minimal amount of disruption to your schedule. We provide the following types of finishes:
- Oil-Based Polyurethanes
- Low-VOC, High-Durability Waterborne Finishes
- Zero-VOC Finishes
- Matte Finishes
- Stain Finishes
- Semi-Gloss Finishes
- Gloss Finishes
Hardwood Staining Evansville Indiana
Hardwood flooring can always be stained to change the color and style of the floors. We provide a wide variety of stains and finishes to help you achieve the look you want throughout your home. We provide the following floor staining solutions:
- Creative Artistry
- Custom Color Options
- Variety of Finishes
- High-End Brands
- Green Products
- GURANTEED Service
Hardwood Repairs & Restoration Evansville Indiana
We provide repairs and restoration work for the most common causes of flooring damage. Read below about the different types of flooring damage, and call our staff for a free consultation for your flooring damage and free cost estimate!
- Cupping: This occurs when the sides of the flooring curve upward and are higher than the center of the boards, creating a concave shape. This problem can usually be reversed.
- Warping: Warping is similar to cupping but is far more server. This usually involves the floor boards popping off of the subfloor. This can affect all types of wood and is usually a product of humidity fluctuation or water vapor in the air. This can be prevented if caught early.
- Mold: When hardwood floors are damaged by water, mold spores may grow due to wet, damp areas just underneath the floor boards. The mold may spread and grow, causing a health hazard, if it’s not dealt with right away.