Hardwood Flooring Specialist Based in Southern Illinois and Southern Indiana
Acorn flooring is an experienced provider of hardwood flooring and hardwood flooring installation for customers in Southern IL and Southern Indiana. We offer a team of trained and knowledgeable professionals that provide service to both commercial and residential customers. We’re committed to delivering the stunning results that you expect, allowing you to show off beautiful, elegant hardwood flooring.
Founded in 1974, offering over 40 years of flooring experience, Acorn Flooring is the area’s leading provider of hardwood flooring for homes and businesses in Southern, IL and Southern Indiana, serving Carbondale, Carmi, Evansville, IN, Harrisburg, Marion & all surrounding areas. We’re the local specialists for all things hardwood flooring including flooring installation, flooring refinishing, flooring repair, staircases, bathroom tile floors and showers and more.
WE ARE FULLY INSURED & BONDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Acorn Flooring provides a comprehensive service
- We provide free consulting and meetings with our designers to establish the ideal flooring solutions for you
- Complete flooring installation
- Clean up our work area, apply finishing touches and the result is a beautiful hardwood floor
Attention to detail is our specialty at Acorn Flooring
- Traditional craftsmanship techniques paired with modern technology
- Precision on the job is unparallel
- The finished result is stunning
We’ve been in the business for over 40 years and have established trusting relationships with some of the best suppliers in the Midwest, bringing a vast selection of products unrivaled by our competition.
Professional flooring installation
- Solid Hardwood
- Hand Scraped Hardwood
- Engineered Hardwood
- Laminate Hardwood
- Ceramic Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone
Residential and Commercial Hardwood Flooring Services
We do the following to meet the specific needs of our commercial hardwood flooring customers:
- Meetings and consultations are scheduled at convenient times for our customers.
- Dedicated learning all the details of the project with your specific goals and expectations.
- We’re professional. We’ll always communicate with you through the states of the project to ensure your needs are being met.
- We provide the proper paperwork required insurance providers and other entities associated with the job.
- We take care to minimize dust, debris and building materials in your home to ensure maximum appeal and the safety of others.
- We always meet our deadlines. Working efficiently and diligently to deliver the results you want in the time frame that we quoted you.
Wall Trim & Baseboards
We provide installation, removal, replacement and refinishing of wall trim and baseboards around the base of your hardwood flooring.
Stairs & Landings
We provide installation of stairs and landings at your home, providing a professional finish for hand-finished hardwood steps.
Tear-Out & Disposal
We provide the installation of new hardwood flooring for commercial and residential customers including strip, plank and parquet flooring.
Acorn provides a free design consultation to help customers that require professional guidance for their hardwood flooring project.
When it comes to installing new hardwood floors, there’s quite a bit to think about. Additionally, unless you’ve done it before, there are sure to be small things that you’re missing when planning a refinishing, restoration or installation of hardwood flooring. Unfortunately, these things account for homeowners that aren’t satisfied with the way the finished product turns out. With that in mind, we urge customers to utilize our free design service to ensure their complete satisfaction with our services.
Our team has helped thousands of local customers upgrade their homes with beautiful hardwood floors, and we provide the knowledge needed to help you make the best decision. Check out what you can expect from our design consultation and contact us to schedule yours today!
What to expect from a design consultation
- Complete Assistance – We provide assistance from beginning to end. The process can be complicated and frustrating, but we’re here to answer any questions and make sure you’re comfortable with the chosen design, ensuring everything fits your style and budget.
- Personalized Service – We also provide personalized service because we know that not everyone’s home or style tastes are the same. We’ll ensure your ideas are heard, utilized and incorporated into beautiful hardwood floors.
- Custom Design – We know you want flooring that’s unique to you, and we’ll provide a custom design that utilizes everything we talk about in our consultation.
What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
Helpful hints on selecting your ideal floor
- Tile is an ideal option if you are looking for a damage-resistant and jagged look. Perfect for your kitchens, bathrooms and entryways.
- Hardwood floors are a durable and aesthetically pleasing option that provide a warming environment.
- Laminate hardwood floors has a great mix of the above qualities, and provide a more affordable option for homeowners.
Over the years, we’ve provide assistance to thousands of customers in this area including jobs of all sizes. Whether you need small repair or a custom refinished floor, our team has the resources and the knowledge to complete it for you.