- Free Consultations – On-Site Estimate
- New Hardwood Floors Installation
- Engineered Flooring
- Sanding – Stripping – Polishing Hardwood
- Recoating & Refinishing Hardwood
- Screen Buffing & Coating
- Custom Staining – Screening
- New Wood Floor Installation
- Pre-Finished Engineered
- Unfinished Flooring
- Sub-Floor Preparation
- Carpet Removal & Disposal
- Floor Staining
- Flooring Repair
- Floor Stripping
- Damaged Boards Replacement
- Base Shoe Installation
- Stair Installation
- Stair Refinishing
- Waterproofing & Restoration
- Floor Maintenance
- Dance Floors
- Gym Floors
Design Consultation for Hardwood Floors
When it comes to installing new hardwood floors, there’s quite a bit to think about. Additionally, unless you’ve done it before, there are sure to be small things that you’re missing when planning a refinishing, restoration or installation of hardwood flooring. Unfortunately, these things account for homeowners that aren’t satisfied with the way the finished product turns out. With that in mind, we urge customers to utilize our free design service to ensure their complete satisfaction with our services.
Our team has helped thousands of local customers upgrade their homes with beautiful hardwood floors, and we provide the knowledge needed to help you make the best decision. Check out what you can expect from our design consultation and contact us to schedule yours today!
What to expect from a design consultation
- Complete Assistance – We provide assistance from beginning to end. The process can be complicated and frustrating, but we’re here to answer any questions and make sure you’re comfortable with the chosen design, ensuring everything fits your style and budget.
- Personalized Service – We also provide personalized service because we know that not everyone’s home or style tastes are the same. We’ll ensure your ideas are heard, utilized and incorporated into beautiful hardwood floors.
- Custom Design – We know you want flooring that’s unique to you, and we’ll provide a custom design that utilizes everything we talk about in our consultation.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE, IN-HOME ESTIMATE!
Hardwood Floors Installation Marion IL
With new hardwood flooring, ad instant beauty and value to any space in your home. From one room in the home to the entire home, we provide superior service throughout the installation process, utilizing quality materials that will last for years when maintained properly. We’re sure to see that all manufacturer guidelines are met, conducting moisture and humidity testing prior to installation. When you work with us, you’ll get beautiful wood floors that will satisfy your needs. We provide the following options:
- Unfinished Flooring
- Prefinished Flooring
- Solid Flooring
- Engineered Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
Hardwood Sanding & Refinishing Marion IL
When it comes to your wood floors, they’ll sustain scuffs, scrapes and other damage over their life time. However, the beauty of these types of floors is that they can be refinished as many times as you need them to be over their lifetime. Our team utilizes the best tools and equipment to provide a flawless finish that creates a minimal mess in your home. Additionally, we always work efficiently to ensure the least amount of disruption to your daily schedule when you hire us. We provide the following hardwood finishes:
- Oil-Based Polyurethanes
- Low-VOC, High-Durability Waterborne Finishes
- Zero-VOC Finishes
- Matte Finishes
- Stain Finishes
- Semi-Gloss Finishes
- Gloss Finishes
Hardwood Staining Marion IL
Hardwood flooring can always be stained to change the color and style of the floors. We provide a wide variety of stains and finishes to help you achieve the look you want throughout your home. We provide the following floor staining solutions:
- Creative Artistry
- Custom Color Options
- Variety of Finishes
- High-End Brands
- Green Products
- GURANTEED Service
Hardwood Repairs & Restoration Marion IL
We provide repairs and restoration work for the most common causes of flooring damage. Read below about the different types of flooring damage, and call our staff for a free consultation for your flooring damage and free cost estimate!
- Cupping: This occurs when the sides of the flooring curve upward and are higher than the center of the boards, creating a concave shape. This problem can usually be reversed.
- Warping: Warping is similar to cupping but is far more server. This usually involves the floor boards popping off of the subfloor. This can affect all types of wood and is usually a product of humidity fluctuation or water vapor in the air. This can be prevented if caught early.
- Mold: When hardwood floors are damaged by water, mold spores may grow due to wet, damp areas just underneath the floor boards. The mold may spread and grow, causing a health hazard, if it’s not dealt with right away.