Wood Flooring Installation
Custom Wood Flooring Installation in Southern IL
When it comes to hardwood flooring, customers want to be sure their getting a great product, at a great price, from someone that knows how to provide personalized service. That’s us at Acorn Flooring, providing Southern IL and Southern Indiana with a truly superior hardwood flooring installation process that’s custom designed and installed by a team of true professionals.
Here’s why people all over the region have chose our team for their floors:
- We take no shortcuts with floor prep to ensure that your subfloor will provide a solid foundation for a trouble-free floor.
- We protect your investment with cost-effective moisture barrier options.
- Premium craftsmanship for floors that will last a lifetime
Acorn Flooring Co. Gives You The Options
Confused? Don’t know where to start? We use our experience to help you pick the right type, color, style of hardwood for your specific project. With 100’s of installations over 40 years in the flooring industry, we can assist and educate you on your best options. When you choose Acorn Flooring, your options are endless! We provide custom-designed hardwood floors, staircases, banisters and railings, giving you the option between different species of wood, millings, grades, widths, patterns and finishes. Read below about the choices you have, and call our team to schedule a consultation.
- American White Oak
- Red Oak
- European Oak
- American Walnut
- American Cherry
- African Sapele
- Brazilian Cherry
- Santos Mahogany
- Many More…
- 3/4” Solid Milling
- 3/4” Engineered Milling
- 5/8” Engineered Milling
- From 2 1/4” Strips to 11” wide planks
- Mixed width patterns available
- Lengths up to 10’
- Premium – means the grain is very clean and consistent
- Selected & Better – minimum grain variations
- Common & Character – some knots, variation in grain patterns, mineral streaks and character marks)
- Rift & Quarter Sewn – milled for premium quality and stability
- Colored Stains
- Low-Luster European Hardwax Oils
- Semi-Gloss Polyurethane
- High-Gloss Polyurethane
- Custom Parquets
- Mixed Species Patterns
Ready to get started? Contact our staff to receive a free design consultation, where we’ll exampling each aspect of your new hardwood floors and help you make the best decision.
Baseboards to Complete Your Room
The baseboards protect the floor joints of your new wood floors. We can reuse the baseboards in your home, refinish the baseboards in your hone and even custom fabricate new baseboards to match your new hardwood floors. Baseboards will protect your floors from kicks, abrasions, scrapes and more. Additionally, it serves an aesthetic purpose from the room, depending on the style that you choose.